President Obama refuses to label terrorists with any reference to Muslims. This century, every terrorist attack has been committed by a Muslim or for the Islamic faith - extremists of course. America's 44th president is not a stupid man, so why won't he admit the blatantly obvious?
He has made a minimal effort to defeat ISIS and their affiliates. On his watch, they have taken half of Syria and one-third of Iraq. He bombed Libya to oblivion and today Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations have invaded the country.
Islamic terrorists have infiltrated Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, Turkey, Palestine, Lebanon, Tunisia, and coming to a theater near you – America. The President wants hundreds of thousands of Syrian's that cannot be vetted to live here in the USA.
There is no way of knowing who they are, insofar as there are no records to look up. At least one out of every ten Syrian refugees are Islamic terrorists, orn supporters. Yet, Barack Obama is willing to risk the lives of Americans for the sake of importing Muslims.
Is he so desperately kind to Islam and Muslims because he believes in their faith? Or, is he bringing them here as a fresh supply of Democrat voters in the future? 75% of voting immigrants vote for Democrats. 100% of terrorists want to kill Americans.
Barack Hussein Obama Quotes
- “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation.”
- “In our household. The Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and African mythology.”
- “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam.”
- “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer.”
- “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world – including in my own country,”
- “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
- “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”
- “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
- “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
- “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”